Les Clefs d'Or Australia National Secretary
Scope of Role:
The Secretary is an elected position within the Executive Committee, and provides the point of contact for the Les Clefs d'Or membership and industry stakeholders.
Term of Election:
Bi Yearly. Elected by membership.
The President of Les Clefs d'Or Australia
• Meets the criteria of an Active Member as defined in the Les Clefs d'Or Constitution
• Is involved in Executive Committee meetings and phone link ups
• Manages all national correspondence
• Manages the listing of new members
• Forwards new members check list to new members
• Co-ordinates AGM with host State Director.
• Produces and distributes the AGM Agenda
• Produces and distributes AGM Minutes
• Produces and distributes the AGM Workshop minutes
• Communicates and distributes relevant information to State Directors.
• Communicates and distributes relevant information to the general Les Clefs d'Or Membership
• Undertakes general reporting to the Les Clefs d'Or membership
• Supports the work of the State Directors
• Administers any constitutional changes within the society
• Attends the International Les Clefs d'Or Congress in an official capacity
• Attends the National Les Clefs d'Or AGM in an official capacity
• Attends the New Zealand Les Clefs d'Or AGM in an official
• Where possible attends Les Clefs d'Or State Balls
• Attend and officiate at the Key Presentations of new members if the President is unable to attend