Les Clefs d'Or Australia State Directors
Scope of Role:
The State Director is a leader, and public face of the Society within their state of employment.
Term of Election:
Bi yearly. Elected by membership.
The President and Executive Committee of Les Clefs d'Or Australia.
• Meets the criteria of an Active Member as defined in the Les Clefs d'Or Constitution.
• Reports related matters to the State Membership.
• Reports related matters to the National Executive.
• Schedules and organises State Meetings for membership.
• Produces and distributes State Meeting Minutes amongst State Membership and the National Secretary.
• Co-ordinates AGM with Secretary if held in their state.
• Oversees the development of Les Clefs d'Or State events.
• Mediates any Les Clefs d'Or related issues on a State level, and reports outcomes to the Les Clefs d'Or Executive.
• Coordinates the production of the State’s events calendar.
• Reviews and updates the State’s information and forwards same to the webmaster.
• Role models appropriate conduct for Les Clefs d'Or members at industry related events and/or whenever representing Les Clefs d'Or.
• Promotes and recruits prospective new members to Les Clefs d'Or.
• Attends the International Congress.
• Attends the National AGM.
• Attends and oversees the Les Clefs d'Or State Ball.
• Attends key presentations of new members within their State.